Kacey turned 4 years old on October 11th. We surprised her with a .......



JUMPY CASTLE!

Charlie, Luca, Alexsandra, Eva, Piera, Leonardo, Asia, Sam, Cambelle, Benji, Molly, plus Katie, Marti, and many parents were here for the fun. The castle was a big hit in the neighborhood.




The Swiss party supplies are very different from the American party supplies. The have canisters that explode with lots of toys... like a pinata, but with fire instead of bats. And these 'serpentine' things...round paper rolls that you blow and they roll out looking really neat and making a big mess. Kids loved them.
Since her birthday, Kacey sometimes just stops what she's doing, looks at us and says, "I just can't believe I'm 4!" Or, "Did I do that a long time ago, when I was three?," speaking of whatever we might be discussing. Anyway, we can't believe she's 4 either...I guess she's heard us say it a few times, just like everything else that comes out of her mouth these days.
Susie got diapers for Kacey's birthday.



JUMPY CASTLE!
Charlie, Luca, Alexsandra, Eva, Piera, Leonardo, Asia, Sam, Cambelle, Benji, Molly, plus Katie, Marti, and many parents were here for the fun. The castle was a big hit in the neighborhood.




The Swiss party supplies are very different from the American party supplies. The have canisters that explode with lots of toys... like a pinata, but with fire instead of bats. And these 'serpentine' things...round paper rolls that you blow and they roll out looking really neat and making a big mess. Kids loved them.

Since her birthday, Kacey sometimes just stops what she's doing, looks at us and says, "I just can't believe I'm 4!" Or, "Did I do that a long time ago, when I was three?," speaking of whatever we might be discussing. Anyway, we can't believe she's 4 either...I guess she's heard us say it a few times, just like everything else that comes out of her mouth these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment