Tuesday, April 29, 2008

March 30 - Easter, Gram and Judy Visit


March was a busy month.


After the Duma's left, Gram and cousin Judy visited us and spent a week touring the area and playing with the girls.

It snowed a good bit that week and Gram got to see Kacey ski. We also toured Fribourg, went to Chateau du Chillon, and

to the 'top of Europe' (aka the Jungfrau) in Interlaken.























And, we hosted an Easter Egg Hunt. I can't claim the cake, although I'd love to... Marti gets all the credit for it. All I can claim was that we colored somewhere close to 6 dozen eggs ... they don't do plastic eggs over here. (In fact, they use onion skins to color eggs ... another story for another time.)






The day after Gram and Judy left, we went skiing for the first time with Tom and Katie. It wasn't our best day out ... Kacey had to go to the hospital for stitches after getting a pretty bad cut between her chin and cheek. Fortunately for me, I wasn't there and had no clue it had happened until the doctors were all done. She was very brave. She's fine and now has a 'scar story' to tell when she grows up ...

No comments: