Monday, November 12, 2007

November 12- Danny's Pizza, Halloween, Cambelle pictures, cows in our window


I'm now the proud owner of a Danny's pizza t-shirt. That had to make the blog. Danny is Marti's dad and it's worth the trip to Douglas, Georgia for some of his pizza.
I had to take my own picture since Cambelle refused to take it :-) (But, she did smile, so I wasn't too upset with her.)


Saturday, November 10, farmers put up a fence behind our house and moved 6 cows in...so we have cow bells ringing continually and lots of cows patties. It's great... they're very entertaining and the bells are soothing in a weird way...you have to hear them to understand what I mean, but there's something nice about the bells they put on the cows and sheep over here.
Here's a view of the cows from Kacey's room.

Halloween here isn't as big as it is at home, but apparently it's gaining momentum. Kacey's school had a party (the director there is Canadian and insisted on it) and our neighborhood had a party in the courtyard where kids brought and shared candy. Both parties served pumpkin soup, which was really good and nice on that cold night. We didn't do costumes though...her school made masks and she wore the halloween outfit Gram and Pop sent. We kept it simple which made me happy. She put on the the princess dress for the neighborhood party, refused to cover it with a coat (princesses don't wear coats), so she froze ...we didn't last long at it...








Cambelle is getting fat. She's got Dave's head and my body...poor child. But she's cute and she loves watching Dave and Kacey. Here's a few pictures of her doing what she does best...being cute.






And some pictures of Kacey, too...oh, and one of her and Dave on a hike we did from our house... the three river trail from our house to Marly and back... it was very nice.



Here's the cutest Cambelle picture ever... she'll occassionally do this and I never have my camera. But for this one, the stars lined up and I got it!

No comments: